WordAgents.com is currently seeking subject matter experts in the business funding and lending space. We would like to bring 5 to 8 writers onto the campaign that can each handle about 5 to 10 articles per month.
Here are a few example articles from a competitor that exemplify our needs:
The target audience for this campaign are small business owners who are in need of business funding, but have little knowledge on the subject.
Writers Will Need To:
- Outline, Research, and Write 5 to 10 articles each month (ranging from 1500 to 5000 words each)
- Engage with the target audience by empathizing with and addressing their pain points through friendly, informative writing
- Cross-reference articles against a checklist of best practices
- Potentially provide up to 1 revision for each article (as needed)
- Ability to express expertise on the topic of business funding
- Ability to address reader pain points clearly in writing
- American writers only (We will find out you're not American when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if you are not American. We will not pay.)
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, an email account, and a PayPal account
- Must be punctual; orders must be able to reply to all e-mails within 24 hours.
- Must always hit deadlines
How To Apply:
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Use "Business Funding Writer for WordAgents" as the subject line.
- Tell us about yourself in no more than 4 sentences. Focus on expressing your expertise on the topic.
- Attach (read: no links) two documents to the e-mail of your previous work in the area of business funding / lending
- Write a 100-word overview on the challenges small business owners face when raising money for their business