Meet your family’s favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are currently seeking a Copywriter - Contract to join our growing team! In this role, you will work with the Creative, Ecommerce, and Marketing teams to create copy for campaigns, new product releases and content across our site. The role reports directly to our Sr. Art Director. The right candidate will have the opportunity to join as a permanent member of our team.
The ideal candidate is a creative and collaborative writer who values results while working in a fast-paced environment. We seek out colleagues who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge one another at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that inspires families to make special memories. This role is Contract with the opportunity to become full-time.
This is a fully remote position based in the United States only.
- Write compelling (and fun!) on-brand copy that meets marketing objectives for all channels, including emails, subject lines, site assets, etc.
- Become intimately familiar with our product line and understand our customers and how to speak to them
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice across all channels and work with internal team members to create channel-specific content
- Collaborate with Sr. Art Director to create copy themes and concepts for all new releases, promotions, and campaign
- Write product descriptions including meta descriptions for all products, partnering with Ecommerce, Product, and Merchandise Planning teams to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Write copy for all releases, promotions, and campaigns — including emails (subject lines, preview copy, etc.), SMS, web banners, etc.
- Work with marketing team members to create copy for A/B tests on various campaigns across channels
- Provide copy support for the larger marketing team including social media, influencer marketing, brand partnerships, and packaging inserts
- Develop blog content to support product education, community engagement, and SEO brand-building initiatives
- Work with Production and Design teams to name prints and products
- Collaborate with external agencies to direct and create copy that converts social and SEM ads into sales and drives new customer acquisition
- Constantly develop new and innovative ways to engage our customers and community through copy
- Work with VP of Marketing and Sr. Art Director to develop a brand voice and messaging guidelines; once finalized own and enforce brand voice guidelines in all assets and channels where copy is present
- 4+ years of experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional writing position. eCommerce or apparel brand experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and writing copy for a variety of channels
- Experience with collaboration tools like Slack, Asana, or Google Suite
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented, excellent communicator
- Understanding of SEO
- Creative, resourceful, and willing to bring new copy ideas and campaign messaging to the table
- You have a passion for words and love writing and creating campaigns that speak to people
- Your work evokes a sense of lightness and playfulness that brings joy to the reader
- You’re ridiculously detail-oriented and a self-proclaimed grammar nerd
- You balance openness and warmth with a sense of urgency and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- People enjoy working with you because you find opportunities to win together
- You operate by testing, learning, and iterating
Ownership and accountability are part of who you are; these are how we all make sure we're focused on the highest-leverage opportunities and are driving effective change
- You love working in a fast-paced, start-up environment and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- You’re efficient and focused on getting things done well and on schedule
Little Sleepies is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.