Gaditek is headhunting a battle-tested veteran we can crown on the throne of Manager Brand and Content.
In this role, you will be in charge of one of our brand’s media & application content by overseeing publications on communications channels such as websites, blogs, social networks, and newsletters to ensure consistency in branded messaging across all channels.
You will be heading the content strategy, content production, branding and campaign planning to develop, implement and execute go-to-market campaigns for brand awareness and sales of a cybersecurity brand.
- Build a content framework across channels and plan distribution channels to maximize performance and output.
- Partner with Product Team on strategy and implementation timelines for integrating brand content across the website and apps.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team and third party agencies/ production partners to bring to life content concepts; build strategies, develop brief, project manage campaign, and provide thoughtful feedback to ensure creative excellence of all deliverables.
- Partner with other Marketing Team groups (PR, Partnerships, Growth, etc) to develop content ideas that meet campaign goals and objectives and bring the brand to life in fun and innovative ways.
- Manage the creative production process for all content: pre-production, production, and post production.
- Manage a team of content writers and prioritise work/assignment between team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the product website and increase SERP rankings, and build brand authority and reputation.
- Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Monitor brand reputation and direct necessary corrective actions
- Aid in the construction of online user personas for better targeting.
- Create holistic online marketing campaigns for increase in sales and brand reach, and supervise execution.
- Maintain tracking of online consumers, market trends and culturally significant events for marketing opportunities
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Create and supervise the execution of media publication plans.
- Advise on website design, content and communication with respect to brand
- Plan team tasks based on quarterly targets and prioritized tasks
- Oversee team targets and performance metrics
- Aid in employee recruitment and onboarding as needed.
What Does Gaditek Offer You?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.