We are looking to expand our fiction team with new quality, US ONLY, experienced ROMANCE book writers. We are a fast-paced, growing ghostwriting service that can provide you with consistent and exciting projects week after week!
Our mission is to provide the highest quality novels and a great experience to our clients, and we want you to be part of this mission.
If you are someone that takes pride in their work and is looking to earn a consistent income doing something you enjoy, with an exciting and motivated team, then this is your opportunity.
Our current rate is $13 USD per 1,000 words. (Projects are 20k words or more). Consistent work without having to apply for jobs, work comes to you.
We are looking for experienced ROMANCE fiction writers. You must have experience in the romance genre and also be open to writing explicit scenes.
- You are US based, or American living outside of the US. Native speaker.
- You are experienced with Romance writing. You understand the different components of Romance (how to structure a novel, POVs, you are familiar or capable of researching numerous romance themes and subgenres, you understand what a particular reader from a specific genre is looking for etc.)
- Professional, experienced romance writer that takes pride in their work and can consistently deliver high-quality novels.
- Eager and available to work and deliver a minimum of 14,000 words a week.
- Reliable, well-spoken and open to constructive criticism.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- 2-4 romance book samples with a minimum of 1,000 words each (Please attach the samples to the email, do not send links).
Please also answer the following 10 questions:
- What are the key components of a great romance story?
- Which are your favorite romance themes and why?
- What other commitments do you have? (are you employed, other freelance gigs etc.)
- Do you have access to your email throughout the entire day?
- Why are you freelancing?
- Where are you based?
- What experience do you have in Romance writing?
- What romance subgenres are you familiar with?
- What is the classic romance structure and are you familiar with the ‘3-acts’ romance writing structure? (explain)
- Are you happy with our rate as advertised above?
We will get in contact with you after reviewing your samples. Good Luck!
HotGhostWriter Hiring Department