No Plagiarism/Original Content Only
We’re looking for a highly motivated multilingual content marketer who is passionate about writing blogs/articles to do the honors and write for us some creative content how to set up a blog leveraging Bluehost.
Your task will be to localize and create compelling content with a strong emotional aspect that helps guide new potential bloggers through the first steps of creating a blog from start to finish.
You’ll be localizing marketing materials, writing “New Original” blog posts, as well as working on other content projects when called upon.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Native oral and written competency in ENGLISH.
- A passion for blogging and psychology
- A strong grasp of content marketing fundamentals, longform writing, an understanding of effective copywriting techniques, and the ability to write irresistible headlines.
- A persuasive writer but you’re not concerned with spinning pretty prose. Instead, you value crafting clear, concise writing that is a fit for educating people interested in starting a blog.
- You aren’t afraid to experiment and test. You don’t confine yourself to the usual online marketing advice available online and you think outside the box.
- Attention to detail - no grammatical mistakes
Topic To Write About In This Specific Order.
- Why becoming a blogger is important. - Strong emotional based reasons to start a blog -
- What you need to start a blog - Steps or a list
- How to start a blog using Blue Host - with pictures.
Example articles will be provided.
Please Make Sure That The Article Is Between 1500 to 2000 Words And That You Use Very Nice Images Interlining With The Paragraph To Make It More Appealing For The Visitors. ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE THE FINAL PIECE IS COMPLETE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY FOR A REVIEW TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AS IT SHOULD AND IT’S ALL GREAT.