We are looking for a weekly blog writer who will inspire readers to transition away from drip coffee and instruct them in the various stovetop methods: pour over, French press, percolator, stove top espresso, etc.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great writer! Tons of blogging experience is not required; but we ARE looking for someone who is articulate, sophisticated, and witty - and who has some blogging experience.
- A lover of coffee. You will be writing a bunch about coffee and coffee making - we want you to enjoy it.
- Knowledgeable about the coffee industry. Experience writing about coffee is desired. In lieu of this, a willingness to study and learn is required.
- Fun to work with. We hope for a long-term relationship, so we want to enjoy the interaction.
- Concerned about human trafficking. We started this company to raise money to support our friends who are rescuing girls from human trafficking overseas. All our profits go to charity. We hope our writer would connect with us over this cause - and be willing to write about it some (not a ton).
- BONUS: As the owner, it is my responsibility to assign the topics. However, if someone had the skills to research the questions that folks are asking on google (and craft the answer to drive traffic) that would be a bonus.
- BONUS: Including relevant pictures with the article.
Examples of possible article titles:
- How to make coffee with a percolator.
- How much longer does a pour-over coffee maker take to make coffee vs a normal drip machine?
- Is there less acidity in pour over coffee? Why?
How to Apply:
- Send me an email at [email protected] with the subject line: Coletti! (that just helps me know who actually read this ; )
- Tell us how you match up with what we are looking for.
- Include a short article - in blog format - that addresses one of the three examples blog article listed above.
- Include an example of a blog article you have previous written that is at least 1500 words.
- Include anything else we should know, or questions
- We will pay per article posted
- A graduated scale for longer posts can be worked out.
- We own exclusive rights to the content for 18 months. After that time it can be reused but we maintain no-exclusive rights indefinitely.
- Invoice us monthly via Paypal.
May your skies be blue, friends true, and your coffee fresh!
Josh & Katie | Coletti