I am seeking a highly creative, organised and enthusiastic blogger to take on a hybrid role - part blogger, part virtual assistant.
This is the perfect opportunity for a mid-level blogger and virtual assistant looking to earn a consistent wage. It is my aim to develop a long term relationship with someone I can trust to take on smaller projects, blogging work and digital jobs (such as admin, research - even the odd design job if you have skills in that area).
In brief, the main duties will include:
1 Creating engaging, well-crafted blog articles in different niches (billed at $0.03 per word - variable length). The topics will vary - but they will likely be the following:
- Sex (sex toys, erotica, fetishes, BDSM, relationship advice)
- Fitness (exercise, healthy living, wellness)
- Low-carb (keto diet, low carb recipes etc)
- Freelancing (how to become a freelance writer, how to start a blogging biz etc)
2) Assisting with other ad-hoc work from time to time - which will be billed hourly (around 4 hours per week maximum, $20 per hour). This may include:
- Research tasks (like competitor research, creating spreadsheets with blog ideas/keywords etc)
- Personal assistant work (sending/responding to emails etc)
- Social media management (experience with Tailwind and Hootsuite a big plus!)
So - if this sounds like something you can help with - please apply with the following:
- A short introduction - tell me why you want to take on this role, and why you think I would benefit from working with you
- Links to 3 examples of your previously published blogging work (live samples only please)
- A statement letting me know what the rates per word and per hour for this job are (so that I know you have read the full job listing)
- Your location (where are you based?), your availability (when can you start?)
- Are you OK with writing about sex topics? Only apply if you're not faint-hearted, as some of the topics will be very explicit!
I'm looking for someone who can start right away, and complete a paid test article by 31st October - so please keep this in mind; preference will be given to candidates who I can bring on board quickly. Also, payment will be only be made via PayPal (or bank transfer if you are in the UK). Do not apply if you can't get paid :)