My name is Perry Wang and I’m running a website for Aesthetic Medicine.
Now I’m looking for someone who has a passion in this niche.
You MUST have some experience working directly with the niche.
We hope you are familiar with thread lifting, injection filler and boxtox.
Most of the work will involve: Writing how-to guides, topic explainers, product round-ups, and beginner guides.
Budget: $50 for each 1000-word post ($0.05/word). This will vary depending on writing ability and level of expertise.
Specifics about the Position:
- All work will be done directly in Google Docs & Sheet.
- Work remotely with very loose deadlines.
- Email-based communication only; no calls. We are very adept at remote work with screencasts, Loom videos, and well-defined processes.
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity.
- Payment via PayPal / Payoneer at end of the month with small bonuses available.
- Stable internet access, Google Docs & Sheets
- Proper grammar and spelling are mandatory. Must be able to incorporate cultural references & idioms for US-based audience.
- Can use your own research to create valuable, informative content that flows well. Be familiar with Google Scholar and quickly finding highly authoritative sources.
- Willingness to follow a specific writing workflow.
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly.
- Must be able to work without firm deadlines and a 'hands-off' management style.
- Native or highly fluent English speakers only due to the need for local cultural references & regional US idioms.
Here is the application form: