We’re StoAmigo, and we’re looking to grow our social presence with powerful blog content that people read, share, and engage with - and we need someone to like you to write it!
More and more, people are giving their information (willingly or not) to companies like Google, Facebook, and SnapChat. We’re informing people on exactly what they’re giving away, the dangers of doing so, and how they can prevent it - so they can make their own decisions.
If you can write compelling articles on the topic of information privacy, let’s talk.
- Write in a casual, conversational tone
- Produce well-researched, interesting, and informative content
- Come up with powerful titles that get people curious and excited
- Think up your own unique take on topics
- Be able to inject personality into your writing
Here are two blog posts with the kind of writing we’re looking for…
- You Think Your Children’s Data Should Be Private…These Companies Don’t
- Machine Learning Is The Most Dangerous Trend In Tech (Though Not For The Reasons You Think)
If you can do better than those, fantastic!
Length-wise, we’re looking for posts ranging from 1,000 - 2,000 words.
Please send at least two articles you feel represents your level of skill. They should have some similarity to the example articles.
We look forward to hearing from you!