ABOUT WAMA UNDERWEAR:
WAMA Underwear is the leading sustainable hemp underwear brand providing customers with a unique feel of natural comfort, breathability, and antibacterial properties. We are eco-friendly, PETA-approved and newly ranked on the Good On You sustainable fashion platform.
We are looking for an experienced blog writer to join our team who has an understanding of sustainable fashion, hemp, ethical production and/or clean living and a green-lifestyle. Applicants must be willing to conduct research on these topics and share your findings with our customers and followers via the blog.
Here are some examples of the content that we currently cover:
- Hemp benefits ranging from how it’s produced to how great the fabric is
- Information about industry certifications and why hemp is so hard to certify
- How-To guides about how to sustainably care for your clothing
- List articles about some top sustainable brands on the market
Check out our current blog posts here: https://wamaunderwear.com/blogs/news/
- Applicant must speak native English
- At least 2-3 years blog writing experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Write 4 articles per month from 800 - 3,000 words each
- Provide well-written, well-researched content with data, quotes and other information as expected by our discerning reader
- Basic knowledge of SEO / Target Keywords
You'll be assigned topics by us and given a submission deadline. During the first couple of weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but once a blog writer gets into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
It is important that the articles published for WAMA Underwear are all original pieces, meaning these pieces are your work and they are not posted elsewhere. Every blog post goes through a strict editorial process and we reserve the right to edit posts as required to fit the style, voice and expectations of our readers. Our readers trust us and we need to ensure the highest quality content.
- Consistent workload with four articles per month
- Working remotely, but together with a high performing team on your own schedule
- Potential samples of product to try for your perspective of the product and honest feedback