We are looking for a remote blog writer to create truly helpful and unique content strictly for B2B audiences. You will research, write, and edit blogs in professional services and technology niches.
These posts vary between 1500 - 3000 words long in most cases.
We provide every writer with a content brief (outline) and a link to Clearscope Optimizer so you can easily create a piece aligned for clients.
These are “ghostwritten” articles without attribution.
We keep writers with specific clients so that they can build up expertise. While you do not need to be an expert in these fields, you must know how to research and explain the topic in depth.
We’re not looking for content that brushes the surfaces and/or provides general assumptions. Our clients demand fact-based articles that help position them as authorities in their markets
Ideal writers should enjoy researching and writing content. In addition, they should have a firm grasp of SEO and tactics to make writing more captivating (PAS, Bucket-Brigade, etc.)
Blog Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to create original content.
- Using Clearscope and SEO knowledge to ensure posts have the best chance to rank and drive results.
- Writing for target audiences in B2B niches.
- Following a guide, checklist, and outline when creating posts.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies. (Preferably with tools like Grammarly).
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Implement feedback from the team and clients to ensure pieces align with expectations (and adapt future pieces accordingly)
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture attention.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Natural writer who enjoys the feeling of creating awesome content
- Strong grasp of grammar and style while remaining concise
- Abhorr passive voice, unnecessarily complex sentences, and fluff
- Proven content writing experience (portfolio with similar content)
- Familiarity with Google Docs
- Continuous learner and eager to fine-tune craft
- Clearscope, Grammarly, Hemingway Editor, and SEO experience are a plus
If this sounds like you, please share your portfolio. We will offer a short test for qualified writers.