Linkody is a powerful SEO tool to track link building campaigns: https://linkody.com
We are looking for a writter and content manager for our blog at https://blog.linkody.com.
You will write in-depth articles about SEO, linkbuilding, marketing, and traffic acquisition. Each post must be 2000 words minimum, original, well researched, provide actionable information, and include a title image, screenshots, graphics, and pictures when relevant. You will maintain the blog categories, keep an eye on the traffic, update and optimize past posts. You will also manage the requests we receive from guest bloggers, ask for updates until the content is perfect, or simply reject bad ones.
You'll get full credit for your work including a short bio at the end of your posts.
If you have some solid experience in SEO/Marketing/Linkbuilding, a track record of writing for related blogs, and know your way with WordPress, you are the right candidate!
How to apply
Don't send any generic CVs or pitches, your candidature will be immediately rejected. Instead, answer the following questions:
- Describe your experience with SEO/linkbuilding
- Give us links to a few of your posts on the required topics
- Tell us what are your favorite SEO/Marketing blogs that you read regularly
- Pick a few posts from blog.linkody.com and give us your honest opinion about them
- Send us at least 3 post suggestions that are not already covered by the blog
Send your answers to blog [at] linkody [dot] com with the subject "SEO Blogger".