We are a small, specialized content marketing and SEO agency with HUGE clients including marketing agencies, SaaS products and tech startups. We’re looking for engaging, compelling, authoritative and strategic blog content of the highest order.
About the gig:
You need to be an experienced writer with excellent research and articulation skills.
- Type of content: blog posts
- Word length: 1000-1200 words
1) Marketing: advanced SEO, content marketing, technology
2) Technology: cloud computing, security, blockchain
- Native-level US-English proficiency
- What you'll be provided:
The title, brief, outline, target blog (on which the article will be posted), and guidelines on how to showcase the client's brand or product.
We expect you to have a reasonable understanding of SEO, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and copywriting best-practices. We need to see your sample posts in tech/marketing before we can move ahead.
What you need to do:
- Carry out adequate research and produce expert-level content that builds brand expertise and authority for client.
- Write zero fluff content. Absolutely no fillers like "In today's digital era, every business needs to be on social media..."
- Provide examples, latest stats and screenshots/images as and where relevant.
- Proofread. Every time.
All articles will be part of an overall content strategy aiming to help clients increase visibility in the SERPs.
If we like your first two articles, we’ll be contracting out at the rate of two articles per week. Delivery expected within 7 days of receiving the brief.
How to apply:
- your rate per 1,000 word-article
- provide links to posts you’ve written
- your email ID