Are you a storyteller with a passion for design? Do you love helping entrepreneurs realize their goals? The 99designs blog is looking for new contributors. You will help educate and inspire our customers through articles that are informative, fun, shareable and search-engine friendly.
Pay is $120+ per article.
- Be a creative thinker who can balance big-picture ideas with the little details (like following a style guide)
- Ability to put yourself in a reader’s mindset and thoroughly explain design concepts in simple, everyday language
- A fun, quirky, unique voice
- A background in design, art, branding or business. You do not have to be an expert in Illustrator or have a degree in marketing (though both of those would be bonuses!), but you should have a grasp and understanding of basic graphic design principals and be able to apply those to business.
- Ability to incorporate feedback into your writing
- A good eye for sourcing images
- You noticed (and were probably slightly annoyed) by the non parallel structure in these bullet points. And you have an idea of how to fix it.
Interested? Check out our Write for Us page for more details on how to submit a pitch.