We’re looking for a talented blog manager with a passion for books and a great mind for content marketing, SEO, and influencer marketing.
You must absolutely love content marketing to be a good fit for this position.
If this is not your dream job, please do not apply.
Job responsibilities include:
- Writing blog posts, industry white papers, and press releases
- Providing feedback to other contributors and writers for our site
- Editing all content that gets posted on our blog and website
- Optimizing all our web content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation
- Reviewing and reporting on analytics with what’s working and what’s not working
- Crafting study guides and case studies
- Managing and leading our team of blog researchers and writers
What you need for this position:
- A passion for books and writing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills so you can work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- At least two (2) years of digital marketing and content creation experience.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize and scale content marketing strategies
- Experience and knowledge in content writing best practices
- Driven and results-orientated
- Ability to hustle and deliver great results on tight deadlines
This is a full-time, remote position.
You can work from anywhere as long as you have access to high-speed internet and Zoom video chat.
If you live in or near Indianapolis, Indiana that is a bonus, but it is not required.