Tonomo is an all-in-one white labeled CRM software for real estate photography companies. Our platform helps real estate photography companies centralize their workflows and scale their business.
We are looking for a content writer who can ghost write from the perspective of our entrepreneurs to create articles that educates and entertains. You will work directly with our subject matter experts who have experience running a large real estate photography company.
Our audience is growing small and medium sized real estate photography agencies in the United States. These customers have a basic understanding of running a business, but not how to scale or grow into a self-running business. Our content coaches them on this.
Our content style is direct, no-nonsense content that provides value with every sentence. This is the first piece we’ve published that we want to emulate for further content. https://www.tonomo.io/blog/how-aerial-canvas-scaled-to-700k-per-month
We are looking for 2 articles a month between 750 and 2,000 words typically.
- Understand the basics of storytelling
- Fluent in English
- Operate in Google Docs
Nice to have:
- Experience starting or working for a small business
- Experience or familiarity with real estate photography agencies
- Experience publishing content to Webflow’s CMS
1) You submit 1-3 work samples you feel best address our audience, style, and qualification requirements along with your standard rate.
2) We select 2-3 candidates for a paid trial article where we provide an outline and introduction and the candidates write 1,000 words of the body
3) We pick 1 of those candidates for monthly, ongoing work