We are a company that markets five affiliate products. Ideally we would like to find writers who adapt well to writing multiple topics in multiple niches for our blog. But we are also open to working with writers who want to specialize in just one of our niches.
Our current needs include:
- Content on landing page software. We are affiliates for LeadPages so articles could be reviews or comparisons of other landing page creators and the many applications like lead magnets, sales pages, etc.
- Articles on the need for, mechanics of and benefits of autoresponders and building a list. We represent AWeber. Comparisons with other autoresponders would be another category.
- Content on viral list building through the use of contests, sweepstakes and giveaways and how these make building a list viral. We are affiliates for UpViral.
- Content creation software articles such as the company we represent, Designrr. How to articles on the various media content can be converted from (text, websites, video and audio) and the end use applications would be example content.
- Articles on the need for/benefits of getting reviews for professionals such as dentists, attorneys and chiropractors. We represent Podium which has very effective methods for getting client/patient referrals.
These five topics are our primary need now. You can opt to write for one, several or all.
If you are interested, please answer all the questions on the Google form linked from this listing.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be a native English speaker
- Follow detailed instructions well
- Be skilled in research in order to created detailed blog articles
This marketing content is the most urgent need now. We are looking for people who are "techy" and enjoy playing with and writing about online marketing tools and can write a detailed review or comparison. Those interested in this type of writing will most likely get the most consistent work from us.
We are looking forward to reading your responses.
Anyone who does not follow instructions or complete all the questions is unlikely to receive a reply from us.