Who are we?
Parserr is a Saas company located in the United States with an office in Bogota, Colombia. Our email parser software tool helps well-known companies in 32 different countries worldwide. We are guided by our values: partnership, intelligence, and reliability to improve our business and our clients' businesses. We automate and extract information from email and convert it into accurate data in your CRM, Excel spreadsheet, or any other tool. We are a company with a strong vision and mission, and with an amazing team who works passionately and hard to get the best results as a team. If you want to learn more about us, apply now!
We are looking for a freelance Blog Content Writer. This is a pay-per-article freelance position.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a passionate reader, researcher, blogger, content writer, and technical thinker who has a keen interest in technology and automation.
- Possesses a passion for innovative writing and the ability to connect to readers and create content targeted to our audience.
- Can take technical concepts and turn them into content that’s a pleasure to read.
- Create new content that fits into our content marketing strategy.
- Upload and format the content within WordPress. Find and creates suitable images, screenshots, and stock photography
- Work closely with marketing team members
Address the SEO requirements for each blog post and optimize the content for search engine ranking.
- Write accurate and engaging articles, tips, and guides for users on their journey through the automation and no-code landscape.
- Experience writing blog posts and using WordPress.
Familiarity with automation software and the no-code community.
- Collaborative and receptive to feedback.
Excellent written and communication skills.
- Effective time and task management.
- Able to work with at least 4 hrs of overlap between 6 am-4 pm PST
Our team is smart, hardworking, ambitious, and poised for success. Be part of this project and grow your skills and experience while working with an amazing team.
To be considered, please apply here: https://forms.gle/NukpaMwTLnjHAzBA9