At Bottle, we help local US businesses sell to their list of customers. We give them tools to build a text list and an e-commerce platform to sell to that list repeatedly.
We are writing a series of articles profiling the top food, drink and local artisans in a number of US cities. The articles will highlight the top places to pre-order goods during the holiday season.
Here's what we're looking for:
- We will provide a baseline list of places to highlight. We will also want you, the writer, to suggest vendors to highlight in each city.
- This is a great gig for a content writer who is passionate about e-commerce and the local food scene in various US cities.
- The articles you write will help readers find amazing options for the holidays and will help local vendors get discovered.
- You must be a Native English speaker with extreme command of the written English language.
- You should have an understanding of what is obvious and uninteresting to consumers in each city, as well as what would help a business featured on the list.
How to apply:
When applying for this job, please be sure to tell me who you think has the best bagels in New York City and why [even if you’ve only read about them]. You can tell me about your love of NYC bagels in the section of the application where we ask if there is anything else we should know about you.
Please also include links to written samples of your work in your application.
Here are a few samples of the types of pieces you will be writing:
We would like something of the same caliber. Please include in your application how you think you can write articles of similar quality to the ones below.
We typically pay per project –we’re paying $50-$100 per list depending on length and scope.
We’re hiring multiple writers.
If interested, please apply here: https://forms.gle/shazL3zFcJeicVbZA