Opportunity to ghostwrite highly-educational, highly-shareable content for a hungry readership of over half a million blog visitors per month.
Our posts are written in a conversational tone that uses “I” and “You.” Check out our blog at http://www.tinypulse.com/blog for example.
We are looking for experienced content marketers to refurbish a list of top-performing blog posts, so they are more in-depth and authoritative. Prefer someone with experience using Trello Board to collaborate (not required).
We offer $0.15 per word up to a maximum of $250 per post depending on length.
Required — you must have successful experience doing content upgrades for SEO. Please apply with the following:
- 3 past URLs of content you upgraded. Please explain very briefly what you did to upgrade each post and the impact it had on traffic/conversions/other metrics.
- Pick one URL on our website and explain in a couple of sentences what you would do to upgrade our content to be more in-depth and authoritative.
A little about us:
TINYpulse provides employee micro-surveys to enterprise leaders. Our SaaS products and services help leaders measure their engagement and TAKE ACTION to improve culture and hold onto their top employees.
- Professional copywriting, journalism, and/or content marketing experience required.
- Must be able to write in a conversational tone that uses “you” and “I.”
- Demonstrated experience writing for B2B in the Human Resources and Leadership spaces: includes employee engagement, company culture, leadership skills, and performance management.
- Commitment to at least one blog post per week (includes research, self-editing, cover-photo selection, and publishing).
- Demonstrated experience writing in different tones and voices based on brands and audiences.
- Creative design skills preferred. Able to include 3-8 photos to go with a blog post.