We’re seeking someone to help with entering content into our company blog. Your job will be to:
- Take the content from a Google Doc, and enter it into our CMS, Craft
- Ensure the content is properly and consistently formatted for the web and visually appealing (paragraphs aren’t too long, no unnecessary spacing between paragraphs, using h2, h3 subheadings, etc.)
- Adding all images and alt text (and captions where applicable)
- Adding meta titles and descriptions and selecting the appropriate categories
- Finding appealing and relevant stock photos to use for each post’s header image and ensuring they’re sized correctly.
If you think you'd be a good fit, please apply here.