Hi there -
We're a global cryptocurrency data aggregator with an editorial & research arm.
We're looking for content writers to write 1500-3000 word pieces on topics surrounding the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry including topics such as NFTs, DeFi, GameFi, DAOs, altcoins, trending tokens, and more. Your articles must be written with original content & research, and we'd expect your articles to be SEO optimised.
- Create unique and well-researched content addressing the primary search intent.
- Ensure each article adheres to the specified word count, contains original content & research, checks off all SEO requirements, and adapts to our editorial guidelines.
- Consistently meet the required minimum output by the specified deadline.
- Work remotely and report to CoinGecko’s team for writing projects.
You’ll love this role if
- You have a good grasp of English spelling, and grammatical structure.
You are meticulous with details, style, and tone, writing with clarity and empathy to deliver what is needed.
- You are quick with ideas, coming up with original content and research that can retain our reader’s attention, but can still match CoinGecko’s voice and brand guidelines.
- You have a good understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, and its online social cultures/communities, applying those learnings to the copies you produce.
- You have an eye for social trends and the evolving language that comes with them.
- You are able to understand a brief from stakeholders, research accordingly, and convert that brief into excellent template copy to meet the project’s needs.
- You’re able to work under strict deadlines and manage your work independently.
This is a long-term freelance role. You'll be provided a simple brief and past examples of what we're looking for, support from our editorial team, and we'll work together via online project management tools.
As part of your application, please provide links to recent examples of your published content. Looking forward to hearing from you!