We’re looking for the ideal candidate who can create well-researched, original content for our bicycle blog. You need to be able to communicate simple ideas in an easy to understand way.
Our topics range from bike commuting, through product and component type comparisons, through how-to instructions, to bike maintenance and everything else in between.
Posts are typically 1000-2500 words.
Topics are assigned with headers, pointers and all the necessary instructions.
Successful candidates will be asked to read a short training video that explains how we create content people will love.
We pay $0.03/word via Paypal or Revolut, which will be increased to $0.04 after 10 successful submissions.
We need engaging and information-packed content. We don’t need any fluff!
You don’t need to have any previous writing experience.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- capture the attention of the reader with the introduction and keep it to the end of the post
- write engaging content for real people (no keyword stuffing)
- are a native English speaker
- can take on at least 3 articles per month
- have an extensive knowledge of bikes and you’re willing to research what you don’t know.
You can apply by filling in the following form: https://forms.gle/Kp8xEMCav8kWZds1A