Hi - my name is Andy Tryba and I'm the founder/CEO of a new private equity fund called Think3. We are attempting to get the message out to startup founders that it's in their best interest to not get 'stuck' trying to change the trajectory of revenue growth of their current company and to sell it instead - and go start their next venture. We believe there is a lot of great founders and teams that can go create the next unicorn - but they're fighting the wrong fight. I'm looking to publish biweekly blogs that are similar to the one I published at the end of Feb (data rich, simple, informative to founders & VCs). I have a list of desired topics to write about and looking for bloggers that could do the research and writeup the content that is compelling...
- Overall explanation of why we started - DONE
- Introduction of Mendoza line
- Founder perspective - Infer
- Career portfolio approach deep dive
- Valuation framework for SaaS companies
- VC perspective
- Update on companies we've chatted with and initial conclusions
- Founder perspective
- Valley vs Non - differences in founder options
- 3rd pivot is death
- Changing the slope of your revenue line is unlikely
Let me know if you're interested...