Sdara Skincare is fast growing, direct-to-consumer skincare brand. Our brand is all about preventative action to help our customers age gracefully. Our products are sold directly through www.sdaraskin.com and Amazon marketplaces in North America.
We’re looking for an experienced creative writer who can style and use appropriate creative tone that is relevant to our brand. The content writer will be required to write long and short form content. This will include Facebook ad copy, email content and blog articles.
The position will start with re-writing our copy on our website, adding depth and creativity to our brand. We will be supplying the selected individual with our Brand Playbook. This will provide all the necessary information on who we are, who our customers are and how we want to portray our brand through content.
The offer at a glance
- Location: Remote
- Type: Freelance content writer
- Compensation: TBD
- Portfolio submission required
- Content Writing experience in a magazine/blog context
- Experience with SEO
- Experience working with Google Analytics, SEMRush, AHrefs, and Klaviyo.
- Passion for skincare and beauty products
- Must have a great understanding of skincare, anti-aging and trends within the industry
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of writing styles relevant for beauty industry
If you think you meet these requirements, please send us your application including the following:
- Your previous experience and what makes you the ideal candidate for this opportunity
- Links to examples of relevant work you have previously had published.
- Your rate per word for written content.
- Freelance at beginning. Will turn into part-time role as our website redesign completes.
- Creative Writing: At least 1 year (Preferred)