Hey there, my name is Tim, co-founder of a fast-growing blog about BBQ. Our mission is to help people find a variety of tips, tricks, reviews & resources for learning how to BBQ in their own backyard
We are hiring a writer that can produce high-quality content and help us grow our site.
Here are 2 example articles with the style of writing we are looking for:
This is a long-term position. Initially, you will be editing and lengthening all of our most popular content on our website, around 20 articles ~ 20,000 words.
After that, you will be writing 3 -5 articles ~ 6,000 to 15,000 words on a weekly basis
Your responsibility includes:
- In addition to your expert knowledge, you will have to research further on the topics to write content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
- Preferably, you know how to dig into scientific research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
- Our orders typically consist of product reviews, product comparisons, and other blog posts (buying guides, how-tos..)
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of working experience as a writer for blogs or informational websites.
- Culinary knowledge on BBQ and grilling, smoking
- Must be able to show examples of your previous work.
- A passion for food and BBQ is a plus.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
How To Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with "Apply For Writer Position in BBQ Blog " in the subject line. Your email should include:
- Tell us about yourself and your previous work related to the topic.
- Why you're a good fit for this position
- Links to 2 -3 articles you wrote
- Your rate per 1,000 words.