Sleeknote is a Danish SaaS startup that’s growing at a rapid pace. We help e-commerce owners capture and convert more leads without hurting the user experience—and we’re growing every day.
Are you ready to join us?
We’re looking for an ambitious, research-driven freelance content marketer to help us generate demand for Sleeknote. In this role, you’ll write long-form content (1,500-2,000 words) that’s original, highly-actionable, and always engaging for our readers and potential customers (here’s one of our most recent examples).
To be successful, you must have a solid understanding of content marketing, copywriting, and SEO. We're looking for someone with ridiculously strong writing and editing skills, combined with an attitude that will help us create the right content for the right audience with the right level of effort to increase trial signups.
This is an ongoing job with an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
- Fluent English speaker
- 2+ years practical experience in SEO/marketing
- 10+ published articles in SEO/marketing space
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, email [email protected] and include the following
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (e.g. “www.linkedin/com/in/[name]”)
- A brief explanation of your experience in SEO/marketing
- Your 3 previous jobs and what your wins were at each of them
- 10 SEO/marketing blogs you’re learning from
- Links to three articles you consider your best (and why)
- A brief explanation of why you want to work with Sleeknote and why you’re a good fit for this job.
- “not afraid to work” in the subject line (without quotations)
Please note all applications that fail to include the above will not be considered.