About The Role
We're looking to add 1-2 writers to produce 3-5 pieces of content per week on an ongoing basis related to baby products and parenting content.
We're making a big effort to only hire writers with baby product and parenting or childcare experience, so if you've raised children, cared for infants and young children, or worked in a childcare related field we have a long term project for you with lots of content to be created.
BabySchooling is a premium resource for parents who need a reliable place where they can get unbiased, researched, and informative baby information all in one convenient place.
The mission of BabySchooling is to provide parents with the best, most actionable parenting information on the internet, from real parents with real experiences.
The team behind BabySchooling is made up of a collective of experienced parents and childcare providers based in the United States.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to hire 1-2 writers who can contribute a minimum of 3-4 articles @ 1500-2,000 word per post per week (about 8,000 words per week) about baby product and parenting topics.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is/was a parent, childcare provider, or has related experience with infants and young children and baby products and services.
- Understands baby products and services available and what new and existing parents need and want for their infants or young children.
- Understands common parenting and childcare concepts and can communicate them to a layman.
- Can be flexible and adjust to the needs of the business quickly.
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Is tech savvy (i.e., understands Google docs, WordPress, etc.).
- Is comfortable with online communication methods like video calling and email
- Writes quickly and is fluent in English
Budget ranges from .03/word up to .12/word depending on experience of the writer.
Average article length will be 1,500 words with some 2,000 word articles and the occasional 4,000 word in-depth guide.
Do You Need To Have Experience With Baby Products and Services, Parenting and Child-rearing, Childcare?
Yes, it is required that you have experience with Baby products, Parenting and Child-rearing, or Childcare (preferably all).
We have a high editorial standard to ensure the content produced meet and exceeds the expectations of our readers through "actionable insights" our readers can take away as value for consuming our content.
How To Apply?
Please submit your application within the following Google form: https://forms.gle/5NtncAqkBPsG4Fic7
I move fast in our process and am motivated to fill this position quickly.
Please include any experience you feel would be relevant for your application.