I help executives create thought leadership.
I’m looking to partner with talented B2B ghostwriters on a long-term basis that can help me deliver excellent work to my clients.
How we will work together:
- I will give you a list of topics that you research in advance (just at the broad level, not details) - e.g skimming competitor pieces, book summaries
- I will correspond with the client and create a structure for each thought leadership piece that you will follow
- You do in-depth research and complete the piece
Here’s an overview of what I need:
- Proven expertise in B2B topics: leadership and management, company financing, startups, scale-ups, SaaS
- Native English fluency only
- Ability to produce ghostwritten thought leadership, not just content marketing
- Continuous, rapid, and voracious self-learning ability
- Detail orientation - grammar, references, logical clarity, etc
- A sense of how to write engagingly (but professional at the same time) - you should have some theoretical knowledge of copywriting and persuasive writing
- Active communication and availability
- Ability to follow editorial guidelines/structure
Why work with me?
- I’m a writer myself so our working relationship will be fair, balanced, and realistic. No unrealistic deadlines or crappy pay or not paying on time
- $250 per 1500 word thought leadership piece
- Contract agreement after the initial test project phase
- Cadence of 1 piece per week, scaling up to 3 or 4 per week
- Detailed structure and editorial guidelines so you won’t need to come up with ideas. You will know exactly what you need to do so you can work faster without uncertainty
- An optimized process so there’s no confusion with deliverables: reduced revisions and back and forths
How to apply?
- Apply through this platform
- Send over at least 3 relevant B2B work samples, ideally in the thought leadership style but I will also review general B2B content marketing pieces
- Write me a quick note summarizing your breadth of experience/knowledge in B2B topics: e.g your academic studies, books you’ve read, jobs you’ve had, writing experience, entrepreneurial experience, etc
I’m increasingly onboarding new clients, so I have multiple roles available.