Wi-Charge looking for expert writers to write byline articles about various potential applications of long-range wireless. These are executive-level 750-1000 word articles to appear in publications such as Forbes and IoT Agenda.
Our aim is to create a long-term relationship with a writer with the goal of producing 2-3 such articles every month. These articles need to be well-researched and engaging.
We will pay $150 per article.
Please see examples of our previous work here: https://www.techtarget.com/contributor/Ori-Mor/2019 and here http://wi-charge.com/forbes
We will provide the topics each month as well as a high-level outline of each article. We are looking for writers that can demonstrate:
- Strong grammar and spelling skills and proficiency in English
- Record of writing executive-level technology articles
- A reliable writer that can meet deadlines
If you are interested in applying, please apply below and provide
- Resume demonstrating relevant experience
- Links to a couple of articles you’ve written about your chosen topics
- A bit about yourself