Our site's mission is to help companies find and buy the right software to grow their businesses. Over 100,000 companies rely on our advice each month!
We are looking for talented writers with B2B writing experience, and preferably experience in the B2B SaaS. New writers will work on a variety of pieces from analyzing software, to writing informational articles for our readership.
This role will start off on a freelance basis, but several of our freelancers have turned into full time employees when there is mutual interest. There are also many people who have worked with us on a freelance basis for years.
We try to be a best place to work
- We strive to give writers a full pipeline so they can plan out future work
- We provide outlines that give enough detail to be successful, while allowing for creative freedom
- We are quick to turnaround new drafts with specific edits
- We are flexible in terms of the amount of work you do
- We typically give writers their own byline
- We pay on time after work is submitted and accepted
The right person for the job:
- Has worked as a journalist or content creator for a reputable media company or other publication with high standards for content quality and ethics
- Enjoys writing, and considers themselves a prolific content creator
- Is a discerning researcher who uses data and facts to make decisions in their personal and professional life
- Wants to work on a small and entrepreneurial team
- Bonus points if you already know a lot about a specific business software vertical (for example MarTech, Sales Tech, Developer Tech, Accounting Tech, etc) or have worked as in media/marketing in B2B SaaS before.
If you're interested in working with us, please submit a few b2b writing samples and what piqued your interest! Thanks :)