Churn Buster is looking for a talented writer to help us expand our blog. We're a SaaS company that helps other subscription businesses retain their customers when credit cards get declined.
Over the past several years we have become the market leader in eliminating involuntary churn - but we haven't done a good job of telling our story or sharing our knowledge on the website.
That's where you come in!
We'd like your help establishing Churn Buster as the destination for information about Churn. We have a lot of knowledge to share with you, but your own research skills will also be necessary.
A qualified applicant will:
- Have experience writing for a B2B SaaS company
- Be excited to write content about churn/retention and customer success
- Be familiar with SaaS metrics & terminology
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a conversational, casual writing style that appeals to marketers, business owners, and entrepreneurs.
- Be able to research and analyze other content in our space and synthesize learnings
- Thrive working remotely
An average post will be in the range of ~1500 - 2000 words, though this may vary depending on the topic. If you can help create any necessary graphics for the posts that is a huge help - but not required.
This opportunity will begin as a freelance role, but we'd like the work to be regular/consistent with a handful of posts each month.
If this role sounds like a good match for your skills and interests, we look forward to hearing from you!