We are looking for a relationship with an editor for ongoing editing/writing work. Ideally we can send over a google doc or word doc and you can work some magic on it and send it back over. The goal being to make sure everything we publish is solid, articulate, has a consistent tone and is well written.
- Has written or edited for top websites like Forbes, Wall Street journal, Tech crunch, VentureBeat, Nautilus.
- Very strong at making sure the content provided is edited to be cohesive not only in semantics but in the overall story flow
- Know what editors like and don't like from top publications
- Has edited content for a variety of topics but most specifically for corporate marketing and tech
- Able to write in a positive tone or way that is perceived positive
- Able to adjust writing style based on feedback
- 5+ years writing experience
- Able to write very very high quality pieces, this is not for SEO or junk content to fill site.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Your previous experience and what makes you ideal for this opportunity
- Links to examples of relevant work you have previously had published.
- Your rate per word or per 1000 words for editing content.
- Do you editing these piece yourself or are you agency?
- Have you done editing before for B2B or tech agencies?