We're a content marketing agency that specializes in producing educational and practical B2B content.
We’re looking for a blog editor who has a solid understanding of SEO and content marketing. You’ll be editing and rewriting blog posts geared towards businesses. Topics include small business management, B2B software, construction, healthcare, etc.
What we need + how we'll work together
- You’ll be provided with keywords or topics that we need content for.
- As the blog editor, you’ll be tasked with doing some general SEO and content research and come up with an outline for each keyword/topic.
- Once you have the outline, you’ll fill out a content brief and assign it to one of the freelance writers we’re working with.
- You’ll be in charge of communicating and coordinating with writers in ensuring their work meets the article’s specifications and the draft is delivered on time.
- You'll edit the articles to ensure they meet our brand guidelines and that the content is optimized for SEO. You may need to rewrite the content if necessary.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in crafting content marketing / SEO pieces in the B2B and tech space
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Ahrefs, and Clearscope preferred