We are looking for eco-conscious mom writers to write for our company’s blog https://ecocentricmom.com/resources.
Please don't apply if you don't meet all of these requirements:
- Must know how to do basic posts in WordPress including selecting SEO Keywords and optimizing post for SEO using Yoast
- Flawless grammar and spelling
- Must know how to do basic image re-sizing (or a quick learner)
- You MUST be passionate about the subject matter we cover
- Must know how to create attractive images/graphics to pair with content including Pinterest-ready blog cover image & instagram adapted image.
TOPICS COVERED / DETAILS:
You write on your own time and pick your own subjects, then pitch ideas to our editorial team. Your pitch will be the headline and a brief summary of what will be in the article.
We can accept up to 8 articles per month if we find this to be a good fit! We’d love the tone to be casual, informative and ideally humorous. We’re seeking to help moms living a healthier lifestyle but not to preach at them about how to do so. Gentle guidance! An example of an article on our blog that we view as an 'ideal' is this one:
- Green Living / Green Home
- Green Beauty / DIY
- New Mom
- Baby Care
- Healthy Recipes
- Health & Wellness
- Family (Activities, Relationships etc)
100% Original Content
600 – 1500 words
*Our pay structure is based on a fixed pay + success-based
Writers receive $45 per blog post plus $1 for every 500 page views, as reported by Google Analytics and site stats.
We promote your content to our own email list, FB page, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram (combined ~20,000 and growing). Ideally you can cross promote on your own channels to drive success & sharing of the posts.
To apply, please review our site and email us a brief writing sample or a link to a previously published work that you think is similar in style to ours – please make sure your sample includes an image. It can be something you've already written or a link to your web-published work. It doesn't have to be relevant, we just need to know you are a good writer.
Send to this email address:
We look forward to working with you!