Auto Writer for Drifted.com
At Drifted, our goal is to provide reliable, expert knowledge on popular drift and performance car parts. We like to give solid advice from exhausts to turbochargers and provide fun and engaging content to give consumers the advice they need to make informed decisions.
We are based in the United Kingdom but our market is mostly in the United States.
Here's some of our recent content:
What we are looking for:
We're looking for an auto enthusiast to write fresh articles for our site, to help us build our audience and expand our coverage. We have a particular interest in writers who are happy to research and write product comparisons with knowledgeable insights about car components.
Skilled writers who have:
- Excellent standard of English (American).
- Have a good level of interest and knowledge of cars, performance components and the automotive industry. Extra points for Japanese car fans.
- Be able and willing to research specific car parts and brands to create accurate product focused articles.
- Have the ability to work remotely and independently, while meeting deadlines.
- Extra payment is on offer if you are comfortable working within a strict pre-made HTML template and can locate and crop correct product images for articles.
Current expectation is to write 1-3 articles per week.
How to Apply:
Please apply to media (at) drifted (dot) com with some live examples of your work and why you're interested in this role.
Estimated range of payment for writing is roughly 20 USD for every thousand words. This includes images / screenshots (with credits) for inclusion in the article as well.