Hi, I'm Vic Dorfman - founder of MemberFix (https://memberfix.rocks)
We're looking for a talented and meticulous writer to help us craft high-value authority content for our blog. Think: AuthorityHacker.com style articles, THAT is the caliber of content we're looking for (though not necessarily that long!)
Part time, full time, and contract arrangements will all be considered.
We write primarily about WordPress plugins and themes, 3rd party apps, membership plugins, page builders, etc.
Our ideal colleague has a strong level of WordPress and technical expertise (but you don't have to a developer) and can create useful, clear content to help our readers pick and use the tech they need to run their businesses.
You do NOT have to be a native English speakers. None of our team members except myself are native English speakers and our entire team produces content. We are looking for an exceptional level of detail and clarity of communication, NOT beautiful grammar. :)
Types of articles may include:
- Review articles (e.g. "Elementor Review", "Divi Theme Review", "ThriveCart review")
- Versus articles (e.g. "ThriveCart vs SamCart", "Leadpages vs ClickFunnels", etc.)
- "Best" articles (e.g. "best membership plugin for WordPress", "best theme for wordPress", etc.)
- Short technical articles (e.g. "where is the form parameters stored in gravityforms").
*Notice these kinds of articles require a minimum level of technical expertise, and/or the ability to Google around to find elusive answers.
All content topics will be researched, provided and collaborated on by both writer and founder. We will have an editorial calendar with an ambitious schedule. Training, guidance and support will all be provided. :)
We're looking for a long term team member to add to our exciting startup!
See you soon.
Founder - Memberfix, SpeedKills.io
2. Please include some samples. :)