Are you one of those people who puts periods at the end of casual texts? Do you know the difference between an en dash and an em dash and can't handle people that use them interchangeably (like animals!?)
We need you, in all your grammatical geekness, to join us, in all of ours.
Codeless is a content production agency responsible for creating high-quality, long-form content for some of the biggest brands in the world. We're scaling up in the new year, and will be completing 350-400 long-form blog articles each month.
To make that happen, we need you to join our editorial team.
- At least two years' experience writing or editing in the SaaS, Project Management, Ecommerce, or Fintech content spaces
- Strong foundational understanding of SEO and experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, MarketMuse, Clearscope, etc.)
Our ideal candidate:
- Someone who started as a writer but transitioned into an editorial position (or does both), so they understand what it takes to make a blog article excellent
- Someone with true expertise: certificates in the marketing or PM space (Hubspot, ContentMarketingInstitute, Google Analytics or the Project Management Institute)
- Someone familiar with the content agency life: multiple clients and tone/style guides, strict deadlines, and process-driven workflows
What you'll be doing:
Preliminary review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
- You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial process
- If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself
- You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary)
- You'll be working with another associate editor as well as senior editors to complete content to a high quality standard against a client-specific style guide
If this sounds like a fit, apply using the link in this application. You'll be prompted to fill out a form with your information; please make sure to fill it out entirely.
We'll be in touch if we think we could be a match for one another.