We are looking for a few writers to help us on our website. We are an evangelical Christian ministry that has a membership for youth and young adults to help them keep their faith when the go off to college. We're open to writers who are interested in adding content to our blog by writing relevant 1,000-2,000 word articles.
These will be work-for-hire articles.
Our current content needs include:
- Christian apologetics pieces relevant to youth/young adults and college-bound students.
- Worldview and Culture pieces to help students think through their value systems.
- Prayers or devotions for college students or their parents.
- Other specific challenges to faith in college and university and how to handle them.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be a native English speaker.
- Follow detailed instructions well.
- Have an understanding of apologetics and related topics.
- Be skilled with research to create detailed, factually correct posts.
- Be able to write in full support of the biblical/evangelical Christian faith.
- Write fast and on time.
Please note: we are not soliciting general Christian-themed articles at this time. We are looking for material that will help college-bound students and their parents buttress their faith.
This content is our most urgent need at this time, and those interested in this type of writing will most likely get the most consistent work from us.