Are you a skilled writer or blogger with experience writing on a wide variety of topics?
Are you looking to write potentially 5-10 articles per week and to be paid on a per word basis?
If so, read on!
We are currently seeking to add 3-5 part-time article writers to our media company, which publishes content in a variety of verticals including health, technology, and home and garden.
We are a relaxed but professional team of 22 full-time employees with an ongoing need for articles. Many of our writers have been happily writing for us part-time for over two years.
Ideally you can contribute 5 or more articles a week; the beauty of this position is that it can scale up FAST, so if you are looking for a more reliable pipeline of writing work it could be an excellent fit.
Our process is straightforward:
- If hired, you will be onboarded onto our communications and PM systems (Slack and Notion
- You'll receive your first article brief from a team
- As the team learns your writing style and you earn their trust, they will order more articles from you
- You can submit payment requests as often as you want for completed work; most of our writers do so on an ongoing basis
We plan to hire someone who:
- Has an adaptable writing style, as you'll be writing for a variety of websites
- Is not expecting to publish under their own byline, as these are ghostwritten submissions
- Is highly reliable and generally able to submit an article in 72 hours or less
- Is naturally curious and learns quickly, as you'll be writing on a variety of topics.
- No, you don't need to be an expert. You do need to be able to explore new areas/industries and gain a general understanding of them quickly
- Is looking for reliable work for the long-term. As mentioned, this scales up quickly for reliable, adaptable writers.
Sound interesting? Please submit an application with exactly 3 examples of past work, an explanation of your areas of expertise, your rate per 1000 words, and the word "tomato paste" somewhere in the first 40 words of your application.