Android Authority is looking for a writer to produce a large number of news articles similar to those found at https://www.androidauthority.com/
These posts are short (300-500 words), informative, and professional. They pull from a wide range of reliable sources to provide the reader with a clear picture of significant events in the mobile tech sphere.
Speed is of the essence for these kinds of posts, so writers will need to be available during regular hours to turn around fresh content on an hour-to-hour basis. However, acute attention to detail is also acquired. Android Authority is a respected source of up-to-the-minute tech news, so factual errors or reporting based on false information are not acceptable.
Work opportunities are both Freelance and Contract. We pay at a starting rate of $.03/word but scale upward based on previous experience and skill. The ideal candidate is expected to be able to:
- Consistently produce error-free articles on a daily basis
- Choose imagery from relevant articles or from our stock image libraries
- Correctly categorize and tag content
- Work under an editor who will oversee and approve all content
- Be available during predictable hours
- Command a mastery of the English language and adhere to site style conventions
- Be flexible and communicative about availabilities
This is a work-from-anywhere position. Our team is global and comes from a wide variety of backgrounds, but candidates must be able to write in clear, adept American English.
This is not a word-mill job. It is entry-level, but we have a history of promoting capable writers from within and compensate competitively within the industry.