Want to be part of an exciting new adventure?
Want to be part of what will be the biggest and most successful female health blog on the planet and be earning a great wage?!
Of course you do!
We are looking for an Editor in Chief to lead our fresh new female health blog. We need someone who is ready to dive straight in, work hard and grow the business to the highest heights with us!
The purpose of the position is to manage the overall process of creating blog content. You will need to create competitor reviews and editorial boards, research keywords, use SEO to plan content and have the final review of all posts.
The job will also involve constant reviews of each piece of content and be continually working towards how to improve and drive more traffic. Experience with SEO and keyword optimization is a must.
You can work from anywhere as it is all online and we pay well and fast. We believe you will love our unique way of working.
Now the boring stuff…
- Absolutely must have experience in the field and/or worked in a similar position.
- Has experience with SEMrush and other keyword/SEO systems
- Has used WordPress, however, we do provide training.
- Ideally has their own processes/techniques to implement SEO tactics
- We don’t micro-manage; you will be expected to meet deadlines without exception, and without us hassling you. So, therefore, you need to be able to manage your own time and be self-motivated.
- Has an interest in woman’s health, woman’s fitness and food.
- Good communicator – it’s key, we want to know what you’re doing!
- Able to follow a set way of working.
This is a rolling contract, after a paid trial period.
If you think of yourself as an experienced Editor in Chief or Head Editor who is organized, skilled at keyword and SEO research, you love health, fitness, and food then this is the one for you – apply now!
In your application please include a bit about why you think you would be a good fit for the Editor in Chief position on our team and URL’s of any blogs you have managed.
Please note the deadline for applications is Sunday 14th October.