Want to be part of an exciting adventure?
Want to be part of what will be the biggest and most successful female health blog on the planet and be earning a great wage?!
Of course you do!
We are looking for an Associate Editor to work alongside the team on our female health blog. We need someone who is ready to dive straight in, work hard and manage the team effectively.
The purpose of the position is to review, edit and correlate the work of our freelance writers, graphic designer and formatter to form complete and stylish blog posts.
We need someone who can enforce deadlines and oversee the production process of multiple articles at a time - you gotta be on it!
You can work from anywhere as it is all online. We believe you will learn and develop as an editor and love our unique way of working.
Now the boring stuff…
- Must have experience in the field and/or worked in a similar position.
- Have used wordpress, however we do provide training.
- We don’t micro-manage; you will be expected to meet deadlines without exception, and without us hassling you. So therefore you need to be able to manage your own time and be self-motivated.
- Good communicator – it’s key, we want to know what you’re doing!
- Able to follow a set way of working.
This is a rolling contract, after a paid trial period.
If you think of yourself as an organised individual, good at delegation, you love women's health and food then this is the one for you – apply now!
Important: Tell us your favourite food in the application message. We want to make sure applicants have read and understood this ad (you'd be surprised how many automated replies we get!)
In your application please include a bit about why you think you would be a good fit for the Associate Editor position on our team and URL’s of any blogs you have worked on/managed.
**DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS SUNDAY 25TH AUGUST.**