How would you like to…
- Make a big global name for yourself by growing a high profile Australian business 5 or 10 times, within 2 years. We've growing rapidly already thanks to decent live event sales, a 1.3m view speech and an amazingly powerful, unique live training event model — with zero digital marketing skills (so there’s many quick wins to produce exponential results, quickly)
- Use your digital marketing skills to sell something that profoundly changes peoples lives – rather than just selling stuff to make money?
- Make serious money through healthy performance bonuses – scaling a proven live dating coaching system, online and globally. The system uses beautiful professional model female trainers (amazing for cheap clicks and content marketing),
- Become pretty darn awesome at business networking and at dating yourself
Please check us out at socialcoach.com. We run Workshops featuring hands on dating drills with beautiful Female Coaches (mostly professional models) to give men the skills and confidence to be way more successful socially, in business and with women.
We are moving towards online training delivery to meet the international demand for our unique style of drills based training with Female Coaches. Our clients regularly fly 24+ hours from Europe and North America just for our 3 day course. We have hundreds of fantastic video testimonials.
And we need your help.
You'll be joining a team of 13 female coaches, four male coaches, two office staff and a VA team.
We have been in business since 2006 (11 years) and coached in NY, London, Hong Kong, LA and all around Australia.
We have been featured in Cosmopolitan, FHM, Marie Claire, Sunrise with Koshie, SMH, The Age, Herald Sun and many others. And we have an hour long speech on Youtube that’s up to 1.3M views.
- $70-100K base for full time based on skills and experience— plus earn WAY more through a Generous Performance Bonus structure linked to sales growth if you perform.
- National and international travel touring with our events plus conferences in digital marketing and dating in the US.
- Rapidly growing company in unique high margin business – huge, untapped online and international demand
- Support of VA team
You'll report directly to founder. You will play a huge part in driving the business – you're not just a cog in a wheel of a big corporation.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities in rough order of priority:
- Content marketing (esp. Gary V, Kerwin Rae style video’s with model Female Trainers and client case studies)
- Email Marketing
- Build Facebook and Youtube following
- Testing and optimisation of website and sales funnels
- Event Marketing
- Digital Marketing Project Management
- Clickfunnels — building and optimising marketing and sales funnels
- Implement referral program
- Launch digital products and membership site
- Move CRM’s — to Infusionsoft or Active Campaign
- Creating offline sales materials — brochures etc
We understand that few candidates will be an expert in all of the above.
We're hiring for attitude and passion for internet marketing and what we do first – specific experience and expertise second but some of the following will be helpful:
- Very strong organisational and project management skills. We’re growing very fast but things are a bit chaotic so we need someone who can plan and execute capably under pressure
- Two or more years experience with a digital marketing agency or in event or information/education product marketing
- A degree would be helpful but not essential – especially engineering, commerce, marketing, IT, law, finance or accounting
Experience in the ClickFunnels, Digital Marketer training systems, Infusionsoft/Ontraport or Active Campaign would be helpful.
We're looking for the right person to join our team. We're flexible on experience level, renumeration and as to to whether the position would start out on a full time, part time or consulting basis.
We’d prefer someone Sydney based ad you may be able to work from home or your office if you prefer. We are also prepared to work remotely with an exceptionally strong candidate.
How To Apply
To apply, send us an email to James at [email protected] with:
- How you would promote this Workshop (don't be afraid to get creative)
- No more than 2-3 paragraphs on what makes you the best person for this job
- Link us to 2 or 3 things (landing pages, videos, social media accounts, copywriting, funnels, adverts) that you're most proud of
- Your CV/resume/LinkedIn/website or whatever you have
We look forward to hearing from you.