So, you like writing about colleges and campus life? Then we should talk.
We are looking for talented, reliable writers to create original and professional articles for our network of websites about colleges and universities, life on campus and higher education trends.
We need you to write original content in the higher education industry. This first project is for a single article writing about colleges, universities and higher education in general.
We will provide main ideas, some background info, and a couple of online resources to get you started.
You will need to do some web research for this project.
But wait... do you write for real people?
The key here is creating informative and engaging content, not just some weak SEO writing. You will be writing for parents of high school student who will actually READ what you write.
The articles need to be original, contain proper US English usage, keyword focused and pass plagiarism review (we review every article using copyscape.com).
This is just the beginning.
Based on the success of this small project, we will select writers to write an additional 10-12 articles on various topics (about college and the world of higher education).
We create a lot of content across our sites and are always looking for high quality, reliable writers.
You can earn your spot on our long term team by delivering high quality content on time. Once you are on our team, you will be able to suggest your own list of titles for the upcoming quarter.
* Approximately 700-800 words per article written in perfect U.S. English.
* Create easy to read content that is engaging and helpful. Maybe even a little entertaining. ;-)
* You will submit articles in Google docs folder (provided) in plain text format (no MS Word special characters).
* Include 1 or 2 links to trusted sources online. And, of course, identify ALL information sources.
* Articles should be written in an evergreen fashion – not tied to particular dates/time/events.
* This is a “works for hire” project. Buyer maintains all copyrights to works created in this project.
What you should do next.
Does this sound interesting?
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a higher ed writer?
HOW TO APPLY
The process is simple. Complete the online application here