We're looking for 2-3 writers to join our team.
As a writer, you'll create original, conversational content on a variety of topics, which includes travel, marketing, and business how-to.
Writers can expect 1-2 articles a week, which are usually 1500-words and should take about 3-4 hours to write.
Assignments must be turned around quickly. Here's how assignments work:
- You'll pick a day of the week that you're free. Let's say Tuesday.
- The night before, Monday night, you'll be given an assignment.
- You'll write the article on Tuesday and deliver it by end of business on Tuesday.
- Note: This can be flexible. You can communicate your availability at the beginning of the week and I'll provide an assignment when your schedule allows. However, the assignment must be delivered on the day you designate.
- If this isn't possible with your schedule, please do NOT apply.
We're looking for writers who:
- Are advanced in their craft, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Make every word count
- Have a strong grasp of AP Writing and grammar
- Meet every deadline
- Turn revisions around quickly
- Follow instructions
- Respond well to suggestions
- Are excellent communicators
- Are okay being ghostwriters
Pay: $0.10-$0.14 a work
The pay is set by McEwen's Media for each article and is non-negotiable. However, the rate per article will always fall in between 10-14 cents a word.
If you think you're a good fit for the job, please apply!
Click "Apply" and fill out the Google Form to be considered.