We are a content marketing agency looking for multiple experienced writers with an interest in the following areas:
1. Maintenance management, work scheduling, reducing the cost of operation, asset & inventory management, CMMS tools, workflow optimization and similar.
- How To Create Balanced and Efficient Routine Maintenance Schedules
- Is It Time To Hire A Maintenance Manager
4 Signs That Show It's Time To Switch Your CMMS Provider
- How To Improve Communication Flow Between Maintenance Managers And Technicians
2. Oracle E-business Suite (Oracle EBS), advanced collections, business moving to the cloud, and similar.
- Debt Collecting On The Go – How (Collection) Mobile Apps Are Changing The Business
- Secure A Positive Cash Flow – 5 Benefits Behind Implementing Advanced Collections Software
- When Off The Shelf Just Isn’t Enough – Why Tailored EBS Reports Can Make You A Better Decision Maker
3. Mobile apps and development from a business perspective
- 6 Ways In Which The IT Departments Benefit From Introducing Mobile Solutions Into Their Organization
- How To Create Bulletproof Mobile Strategy To Ensure Your Business Successfully Implements And Adapts Mobile Solutions
Writers we are looking for have to be native English speakers with impeccable grammar and spelling who can research a given topic, write engaging text that is easy to read, informative and offers value to readers.
Since the articles will be posted on highly authoritative sites, the content must be in-depth, research-backed (with proper sourcing and fact-checking), but also engaging for readers, written in an approachable tone that invites them to act.
The content must also be informative and provide real value to the reader. Also, every article will be checked for duplicates in Copyscape, so it has to be unique!
We will not accept poorly written filler content.
For each article, writers we choose to work with will be provided with a title, short description/summary, useful links, and detailed guidelines with information about length, style, keywords we'd like to mention, and any other additional requests.
So, to sum it up, here are the skills and values our new writers should have:
- Native English speaker with great grammar and spelling knowledge
- Interest in and comfortable writing about one of the following three niches:
- 1 - maintenance management, work scheduling, reducing the cost of operation, asset & inventory management, CMMS, workflow optimization
- 2 - Oracle E-business, Oracle E-business integrations (advanced collections), business moving to the cloud, business moving to mobile
- 3 - Mobile apps and development from a business perspective
- Write unique, detailed, research-backed, engaging, easy to read, insightful and actionable articles
- Open for communication and working with an editor to make changes when/if needed
- Avoid keyword stuffing at any cause, and sentences that make no sense at all
- Proofread and edit any grammar/spelling mistakes before sending the article
- Verify sources and fact-check the article
- Deliver articles on agreed deadline
- Respond to messages as soon as you can
When applying, make sure you:
- make a clearly visible note for which area are you applying
- include samples of your previously written content relevant to the areas you're applying for
- mention your rates (at least rough range if rates can vary)
- mention if you are a freelancer or an agency (our accounting needs this info)
- mention if you can work through Upwork (optional, but we need this info)
- in case you can't work through Upwork, please mention if you can issue an invoice/receipt (not Paypal invoice, but a regular invoice/receipt for the services provided)
Please apply through the form or email us to support at pointvisible dot com.
Thank you for reading this, we're looking forward to your applications.