We need to bring our clients closer to their audience and we need YOUR HELP!
Feel free to apply with your own bid but keep in mind this is an ongoing type of deal:
1) A detail-oriented native English writer with experience in Network Intelligence!
Not just someone who can Google stuff but who can also provide actionable advice on topics around server infrastructure, systems architecture, data centers, public cloud VPCs, SaaS clouds, network performance monitoring, transitioning to SD-WAN, monitoring hybrid SD-WAN and MPLS networks, Multi-cloud environments - experience with working in the said niches is desirable, but not imperative - we definitely need someone with strong research skills.
2) A detail-oriented native English writer with technical background and experience in Maintenance Management and Computerized Maintenance Solutions!
We are looking for writers that can provide actionable insights and that is why we look for someone that has personal experience (be it that this is your job, e.g. you are an engineer or a facility/maintenance manager) or that you have written extensively on the areas we are going to list. The main areas that the articles are going to cover are: CMMS, maintenance strategies and maintenance management in general, Preventative maintenance, IoT, Smart Industry, Topics at the intersection of maintenance and manufacturing, construction, fleet management; crane industry
3) A detail-oriented native English writer with experience in Literature/Creative Writing
We're looking for someone that has some experience in the field of literature, someone who can cover topics related to creative writing (how to write a novel, children's book, how to publish a book, etc.).
Having experience and/or knowledge of the industry is VERY IMPORTANT as we need someone who can create content and offer valuable advice, opinion, and solutions and we’ll give priority to those writers who do.
If you do not meet the criteria we will most likely not get back to you.
Few Important Notes:
- We value the “out of the box” mindset and would like to see fresh views and added values to existing topics where possible!
- We will NOT accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader. That's why applicants who have experience in the field get the upper hand!
- Since the articles will be posted on authoritative sites, the content must be in-depth, research-backed (with proper sourcing and fact-checking), but also engaging for readers, written in an approachable tone that invites them to act.
- Most of the content written will be used for guest posting, so the value is placed on the quality of the content rather than on mindless SEO optimization.
- Each article will be thoroughly inspected and checked, so uniqueness is of utmost importance.
IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED: Provide 2 or 3 examples of your previous work IN THIS/SIMILAR NICHE - We have to see how you breathe and express yourself, and are not interested in examples of travel blogs - avoid sending general marketing articles as well.
If you perform exceptionally well, additional bonuses and raises may apply.
This is a long term opportunity, so you may expect a constant stream of work.
We try our best to make it all too easy for you, that’s why our milestones come with detailed writing guidelines and defined formatting.
Feel like you’re the person for the job? Please send your bids to the recruiter:
NETWORK INTELLIGENCE: Nikola at [email protected]
MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT, CMMS: Josip at [email protected]
LITERATURE/CREATIVE WRITING: Petra at [email protected]