Oberlo is one of the fastest growing SaaS brands in ecommerce. We provide dropshipping automation solutions for ecommerce websites. It allows new entrepreneurs to easily import products from AliExpress and Oberlo Supply into their Shopify store in only a couple of clicks. Over 20,000+ stores are currently using Oberlo.
We’re currently looking to hire a team of 3-4 freelance writers who are passionate about dropshipping, ecommerce and small business digital marketing.
Our goal is to create content that’ll help first time entrepreneurs create a successful online store. To achieve this, the content you write needs to be actionable, well-researched, and easy to read.
If you have experience running a online store - great! If you have experience using Oberlo - even better! By providing real world experience in your content for Oberlo, we’ll be able to help more people achieve their business goals. We’re also open to hiring experienced marketers as freelancers to share their marketing insights with our customers.
Our content can be divided into three parts:
- Starting a dropshipping business (creating an about us page, how to choose a supplier)
- Generating sales (marketing tricks and tips)
- Ecommerce Optimization (CRO, etc)
All articles should be:
- Be well-researched - back up every claim you make
- Actionable - clear steps on how to do the advice you recommend
- At least 1500 words
- Cover one of the following topics: dropshipping, ecommerce, optimization/marketing/sales growth in relation to commerce
Our ideal freelancer:
- Has a background in ecommerce (working at an ecommerce company, starting an online store, etc)
- Can meet deadlines
- Is flexible: able to write either an article or an ebook as needed
You will be paid per article or ebook. Rates are negotiable. Please include your rate with your application.