WANTED: A writer who has the knowledge necessary to write high-quality content explaining how basic real estate terms apply to real estate investing. For example, foreclosures, calculating the ROI on a real estate investment, how cash flow works, etc.
- Are you able to explain exactly what depreciation is and how it works?
- Are you able to easily articulate how amortization is and how it applies to real estate?
- Are you able to explain why real estate performs better than the stock market?
If so, then apply to write for our RentalPropertyCalculator.com blog.
What We Are Looking For
We want to find a writer who can:
- Write at least one 3,000+ word long article every single week.
- Understands the basics of writing for the web, like formatting, bullet points, inserting images, italizazing important phrases and concepts, etc.
- Understands real estate investing on an in-depth level.
- ALWAYS follows instructions, period.
- Is CONSISTENT. If you say you’ll do something, you have to do it. Period.
Compensation: This Is What We Pay Our Writers
We’ll pay 5 cents per word, meaning if you write a 3,000-word article, we’ll pay $150. In addition, we pay $10 per article for 5 images being inserted into the posts, meaning if you write a 4k word post plus images, you’ll earn $210 for that post.
Over time, we will pay more. You just have to prove yourself.
How to Apply for This Job
You MUST send an email to [email protected] with “Rental Property Calculator” as the subject of your application email. Tell us why you should be picked as a writer for a real estate blog and show us some of your previous work.